Friday, June 30, 2006



SLACK DAY.

HAHAHAHAHA. Woke up in the noon, ate lunch and set off to meet Ah Mu after her Econs paper. Yup. We went to collect our winnings! Woohoo! Well, it may be only some 3 bucks BUT! It's the thrill that perked us while watching soccer. Anyway, we Germany-ed today. Hope that they will beat Argentina!!! Though Argentina is predicted to have a high chance of winning the championship.. hrmm. BLEH. Who cares. GO GERMANY GO!


After that, met Steph at Tamp to supposedly do Math, but ya, we ended up hanging around the malls and shopping. Haha. Didnt even SIT down and TOUCH the sheets we brought. Marcus joined us not long after. He became thinner, very much so. I was so shocked la. MARC! EAT MORE OKAY! Haha. Today's a super qiao day, saw some familiar faces - CarolRoyce, Clam, Jonathon, Serene, LIXIAN!! Lixian is super unfriendly la! I wanna complain man. It's like, she didnt even bother kind. Duh, and happily walked a few metres infront of us without even turning of whatsoever la. Steph even wanted to say bye to her but doubt she'll have the chance to. DUH. Whatever.



Oh anyway, Amos went M'sia today to shop and eat and buy games and dvds... WAH. It reminded me of the trip which Carol suggested some few months ago. A trip to M'sia with her mum plus a group of us. But well, maybe everyone has forgotten. BAH. I need to shop real badly. I wanna CHANGE EVERYTHING. Throw away my wardrobe. Throw away!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 8:04 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT